Re: last call: remaining items for wheezy

On 10/12/12 20:30, Daniel Baumann wrote:
with the release of live-build 3.0~b1 we're getting closer.. as a mental
note.. these are the remaining items for wheezy i know of (speak up if i
missed something, otherwise it's most likely not going to make it into

Still needing custom hacks here to get hooks working... If I was wrong and the official version does actually work, nobody said...