Re: Booting debian livecd iso from grub2 - panic Unable to find a medium containing a live file system

On 12/02/2012 03:45 PM, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov wrote:
> Well, it works fine for me, and I use Debian sid.
> I don't know how it works in Debian squeeze.

Baurzhan, thanks again. :-)

Sid as well.

> Is it /dev/sda8 for sure? What file system is on it?

It's ext3. I'm pretty sure that it's the correct partition as both the
kernel and initrd are founded. It's just that it can't find the
filesystem.squash. :-(

I can send you the complete live.log (1.6Mb though) if it helps to
locate the problem.

Regards,
ST