Booting debian livecd iso from grub2 - panic Unable to find a medium containing a live file system

Hi,

I tried to boot the debian-live-6.0.5-i386-lxde-desktop.iso from a hard
disk partition using grub2. Here are the relevant lines in grub.cfg.

 set isopart=(hd0,8)
 set isopath=iso/debian-live-6.0.5-i386-lxde-desktop.iso
 set kernelpath=live/vmlinuz2
 #set kernelopts='boot=live config quiet'
 set kernelopts='boot=live config debug'
 set initrdpath=live/initrd2.img
 loopback loop $isopart/$isopath
 linux (loop)/$kernelpath $kernelopts
 initrd (loop)/$initrdpath

After it dropped to a busybox shell, I got this message "panic Unable to
find a medium containing a live file system" in live.log. What kernel
boot parameter(s) should I set to allow it to be found?

Thanks in advance,
ST