Re: Keyboard layout is the wrong one

On 11/29/2012 11:40 AM, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> it's always good to not rely on indirect 'depends', but use the
> explicitly where required, so adding console-setup is a good thing to
> ensure that then.

I checked the wheezy alpha .packages files (but only rescue and
standard, as I'm sure the desktop ones, which I tested, are fine).
Rescue has console-setup. Standard does not. As you say, it's best if we
don't rely on indirect 'depends', probably not even in the desktop
images (as people might easily customize those, breaking the
relationship) across all of our image configs.

Ben