Re: Keyboard layout is the wrong one

On 11/27/2012 11:30 AM, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> On 11/27/2012 12:02 PM, Anthony Bourguignon wrote:
>> Even with "noprompt quickreboot"
>> kernel parameters, the system is asking me to remove the media when I
>> reboot the server. Why ?
>
> because neither noprompt nor quickreboot are the correct parameters for
> the version of live-boot/live-config you're using, 'noeject' is.

I did carefully consider this before replying. However, the live-boot
man pages in debian-next and debian-old-3.0 branches appeared to say
otherwise. Nor could I find it in the source. Please shed some light on
this. I have gone back again to ensure my clone is up-to-date and am
still not seeing it.

Thanks,
Ben