Re: Persistent option

Hi Daniel,

Could you explain or redirect us on how to do it?
I have a problem with an embedded system for a robot we are developing and sometimes because of system failures the system is forced to shut down without following the appropriate procedure and that results in file system failures we need to repair taking off the usb memory and working on it on another computer with display and keyboard.

Besides, I would like to activate a fsck before each start up, with the file system unmounted on the robot cpu, I didn't see how to do it, if possible, could you tell me how I can do it?

Thank you in advance,
Adrian Orellana