live-boot and FAI in wheezy

Hi,

as reported a few months ago [1], the current version of live-boot
(3.0~a35-1) in wheezy fails to work with FAI.

Upgrading live-boot and live-boot-initramfs-tools to version 3.0~b6-1
available in sid fixes the problem for me.

Now, with the proceeding freeze of wheezy, I fear that finally the
working packages will not be available in wheezy, which would be a
real pity.

Could someone please comment on the chance of updating the packages
in wheezy?  What needs to be done to make that happen?

Many thanks and best regards,

     Andi

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/681579