Now world-writable staging branches for live-* components

For the different live-* componenets, we do use a two-branch model with
'debian' and 'debian-next'.

While the 'debian' branch contains all commits up to the last release
and has a 'always fast-forward' guarantee, the debian-next branch is
subject to occasional rebases when preparing releases and therefore not
always fast-forward.

Hence, these 'debian-next' branches are the place where the actual
development process happens. Profiting from better support of finer
access control in gitolite over gitosis (after the lenny->wheezy upgrade
of live.d.n beginning end of last month), we were now able to open up
live-* repositories to the public in the following mannor:

  Everyone is welcome to push commits directly to the debian-next
  branches of the live-build, live-boot, live-config, live-debconfig,
  and live-tools repositories.

  The following commit restrictions apply (commits get rejected by the
  server);

    * any non fast-forward pushes
    * any pushes to a different branch than debian-next
    * any pushes with merge commits (do a rebase before you push)
    * any pushes of tags
    * any branch creation or deletion[0]

  The usual common sense applies:

    * Although the person preparing the release (usually me) of a
      component however will edit commits as needed to ensure
      correctness/consistency/quality etc., that doesn't mean you're
      supposed to push crap for someone else to clean up.

    * Do commit atomically - one logical thing, one commit.

    * Write good commit messages (one line description that will appear
      in the changelog, more explenation if required goes into abstracts
      below, see existing commits for refernces).

The debian-next branch of live-manual has been open since years already
and we had good experiences with that. The instructions in the manual
for the live-manual repository correspond for the other live-* repositories:

 "1.4.1 Applying patches"

  http://live.debian.net/manual/html/live-manual/about-manual.en.html#h1.4.1

Happy contributing,
Daniel

[0] at a later point, we'll probably allow people to push random
    branches prefixed with 'tmp' or so.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net