preseed in live installer

Hi! i config my build for install = live and put the
debian-installer-launcher in my desktop.

I launch the icon installer inside the running live but my preseed.cfg
was ignored.
I create my preseed.cfg on config/includes.binary_debian-installer/ and
the pressed doesn't work

Where is the correct path to put my preseed.cfg to make use it?

Maybe i forgot to put some parameter in the live kernel? (i have custom
isolinux files, but its work fine).

I'm using live-build on debian testing (version 3.0~a51-1)

thank you!

--
Fernando Toledo
Dock Sud BBS