Re: Broken iso live images on debian sid

On 07/10/12 12:42 PM, Mark Schneider wrote:
> Am 07.10.2012 17:04, schrieb Daniel Baumann:
>> you forgot to attach the build log.
>>
> sorry ... binary.log (s. attachment or the link below)
> http://paste.debian.net/197346/

You claim to be building sid images. You attached a build of a wheezy
image. Check your configuration.

Please note that 3.x defaults distribution to wheezy, since 3.x is
targeted at wheezy. Specify --distribution sid to build a sid image.

Alternatively, if you only wanted sid so that you could include sid
live-* images, I recommend you build a wheezy image but include live-*
from sid as indicated in the live-manual section on APT pinning.

Ben