Re: Re: persistence wheezy live hdd doesn't work

Hi Daniel

I've done, exact what you suggested, the upgrade of these packages live-boot und live-config from sid on my wheezy and then I have created a new hdd image, but the additional persistence partirtion won't be mounted as /home and persistence still doesn't work.
Any idea what's the clue?

greetings
Piotr

On Oct 5, 2012, Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:

On 10/04/2012 10:55 PM, upiter77@lycos.com wrote:
> http://live.debian.net/manual-3.x/html/live-manual.en.html#538

this is true for live-{boot,config} from sid (which will eventually go
to wheezy), not wheezy.

you'll need to pin the sid packages in when building a wheezy image.

--
Address: Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email: daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net