Decision 4 - Name of /lib/live/mount/rofs

Situation
---------

live-boot mounts the live medium read-only into /lib/live/rofs (current
sid) resp. to /lib/live/mount/rootfs (current git).

if you have only one, the exact mountpoint looks like that:

  /lib/live/mount/rootfs/filesystem.squashfs

if multiple squashfs images are used, the mountpoints look like that:

  /lib/live/mount/rootfs/filesystem.foo.squashfs
  /lib/live/mount/rootfs/filesystem.bar.squashfs
  /lib/live/mount/rootfs/baz.squashfs

Change
------

the name 'rootfs' is suboptimal, it's an abbreviation we would like to
avoid for consistency and it's not necessarily always the 'root' either
(it contains the root, but not just that).

therefore, i suggest we rename that to filesystems. in line with
decision 3, this would look like that:

  /lib/live/mount/rootfs/filesystems/base.squashfs
  /lib/live/mount/rootfs/filesystems/standard.squashfs
  /lib/live/mount/rootfs/filesystems/gnome-desktop.squashfs

for one of our prebuilt gnome-desktop images.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net