Re: I offer to help with the translation into Spanish

On 09/25/2012 02:41 PM, chals wrote:
> 2012/9/25 Información Usa Software Libre <info@usasoftwarelibre.es>:
>> Hello:
>>
>> I have noticed that there are several translations of the page, but there is
>> no translation in Spanish.
>>

> Sorry, but I just do not get it? What page are you talking about? The
> home page is not translated into any other language.

Hard to say, since he did not specify *which* page, but just at a guess, there is:

http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-live/

This page is translated into German and French already (though I would hardly call that "several").
Nevertheless, we should at least provide translations of this page for those languages already
supported for the rest of the project.

Ben