creating initramfs when build host has md partitions

Hi,

which is the correct way to go when the system I use to build images has md
partitions that I clearly don't whant to see in the initramfs?

The live system i'm building needs to have md tools. When building the live
I get::

  Examining /etc/kernel/postinst.d.
  run-parts: executing /etc/kernel/postinst.d/initramfs-tools 3.2.0-3-486 /boot/vmlinuz-3.2.0-3-486
  update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-3.2.0-3-486
  df: Warning: cannot read table of mounted file systems: No such file or directory
  live-boot: core filesystems devices utils:memdisk udev wget blockdev.
  W: mdadm: unchecked configuration file: /etc/mdadm/mdadm.conf
  W: mdadm: please read /usr/share/doc/mdadm/README.upgrading-2.5.3.gz .
  mdadm: cannot open /dev/md0: No such file or directory
  mdadm: cannot open /dev/md1: No such file or directory
  mdadm: cannot open /dev/md2: No such file or directory
  mdadm: cannot open /dev/md3: No such file or directory
  mdadm: cannot open /dev/md4: No such file or directory
  mdadm: cannot open /dev/md5: No such file or directory
  mdadm: cannot open /dev/md0: No such file or directory
  mdadm: cannot open /dev/md1: No such file or directory
  mdadm: cannot open /dev/md3: No such file or directory
  mdadm: cannot open /dev/md2: No such file or directory
  mdadm: cannot open /dev/md4: No such file or directory
  mdadm: cannot open /dev/md5: No such file or directory
  run-parts: executing /etc/kernel/postinst.d/zz-update-grub 3.2.0-3-486 /boot/vmlinuz-3.2.0-3-486
  /usr/sbin/grub-probe: error: cannot find a device for / (is /dev mounted?).
  run-parts: /etc/kernel/postinst.d/zz-update-grub exited with return code 1

and the generated initramfs has mdadm.cofn with the arrays UUIDs of the
building systems. Using this cd is OK in any system apart from those systems
that have md devices. In that case, the devices are assembled and I'm
dropped in an initramfs shell.  I clearly don't want it to do anything with
md devices, I should do that by my own in case.

What's the suggested way to go to avoid to have an initramfs that embed info
on the build system?

This happens when using 3.0.a57 and a really simple configuration::

  lb config noauto \
       --mode debian \
       -d wheezy \
       --apt-http-proxy $HTTP_PROXY \