live-build_3.0~a55-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED into unstable
live-build (3.0~a55-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Adding release information for jessie.
* Updating all distribution specific selectors in defaults to be as
future proof as possible.
* Dropping global binary includes and moving binary local-includes to
includes, just as with chroot includes and local-includes.
* Dropping globale package lists for the desktop environments.
* Moving off rescue package list to its own git repository for the
* Allowing to specify a git repository to lb_config in order to
bootstrap a config tree.
* Reordering auto/config in lb_config to work with bootstrapping
config tree from a git repository.
* Showing a message about ignoring --config when the current directory
already is a git repository.
* Removing unmaintained gnustep package list.
* Adding git to suggests.
* Including gnupg on ubuntu by default through corresponding default
for bootstrap includes.
* Removing minimal package list, not needed anymore.
* Removing unused debian-live package lists.
* Removing debian-junior list, same as with debian-science, see
* Adding support for executable statements as '! $command' in package
* Handling dctrl-tools temporary installation in chroot during
* Removing chroot_task-lists, obsoleted by package lists.
* Dropping global package-lists entirely, only local package lists
within the config tree are support.
* Also checking for dctrl-tools when assembling binary package lists.
* Optimizing chroot package-lists handling for the cases where it's
Override entries for your package:
live-build-cgi_3.0~a55-1_all.deb - optional misc
live-build_3.0~a55-1.dsc - source misc
live-build_3.0~a55-1_all.deb - optional misc
Announcing to email@example.com
Thank you for your contribution to Debian.