live-build_3.0~a52-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED into unstable
live-build (3.0~a52-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Improving error message in lb wrapper to show the command in case of
a missing command.
* Adding svg splash for syslinux bootloaders.
* Adding dynamic informations into the splash and creating the png
export at build time.
* Truncating udev persistent net rules in remove-udev-persistent-
rules.chroot hook rather than to remove them (Closes: #680763).
* Removing discontinued live-build-cron autobuilder (Closes: #672379).
* Updating dhcp packages in rescue package list to avoid transitional
packages for squeeze and up.
* Marking libguytools1 as squeeze only in rescue package list.
* Marking ddrescue as squeeze-only in rescue list.
* Using clamav-data for squeeze and clamav-freshclam for wheezy/sid in
* Applying patch from Steven Shiau <firstname.lastname@example.org> to
conditionally copy /etc/apt/secring.gpg* files.
* Renaming net flavour to netboot for consistency.
* Adding support for zsync control files generation, thanks to Hector
Oron <email@example.com> for the idea and prototype.
* Adding xz as valid compression format.
* Using xz to compress images on anything except squeeze, keeping gzip
as default for squeeze.
* Removing spurious lb_source_netboot, there's not such thing as a
netboot specific source tarball anyway.
* Handle multiple version numbers when having more than one linux
flavours for splash.svg post-processing.
* Adding support for pinning preferences files in
* Updating splash.svg handling for unchrooted and chrooted builds.
* Decrufting version flag.
* Correcting live-build and live-boot versions for splash.svg post-
* Also removing zsync files in lb clean.
* Slightly updating strings in splash.svg for better organization of
the information presented.
* Adding extlinux bootloader configuration files.
* Correcting freudian typo in package check for chroot filesystems
dependencies in binary_rootfs.
* Adding support for ntfs as binary filesystem when using syslinux.
* Updating squeeze point-release number.
* Setting initial release number for wheezy.
* Correcting spelling typo of ubuntus 12.10 codename.
* Correcting some distribution specific checks to make them
* Enabling security archives on wheezy.
Override entries for your package:
live-build-cgi_3.0~a52-1_all.deb - optional misc
live-build_3.0~a52-1.dsc - source misc
live-build_3.0~a52-1_all.deb - optional misc
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing bugs: 672379 680763
Thank you for your contribution to Debian.