Re: chroot_local-packagelists

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 04:09:38PM +0200, Carlos Alarcon wrote:
> Hi, We are working with debian-live in squeeze.
> >From documentation (man lb_config) I understood the I can have multiple list
> in there ( config/chroot_local_packagelists ) and in my lb config command i can
> choose which one to use using the argument --packages-lists  but I have somehow
> discovered that no matter which packagelist I select all the packages in the
> files there are included
>

> am I missing something?
> If this is the normal behavior, how can get my desired behavior?

Hi,

I think you must be using an old version of live-build. This option is
not present anymore in live-build 3.x since 3.0~a22, but it should work
with live-build 2.x.

In the present live-build 3.x you can have the same behaviour by
creating a package list in config/packages-list/ with a list of the
packages you want. The package list suffix _must_ be *.chroot.list .

Please see live-manual [1] for live-build 3.x. There is a live-manual
package also.

Hope it helps.

[1] http://live.debian.net/manual/html/live-manual.en.html