Re: Live built image not loading with installer
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Live built image not loading with installer
- From: Ramu Sethu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 09:01:19 +0530
- Message-id: <CAB9N+2MZ4fC-6qH9wpgCbDwfC=DCirnO9Kj6Lc_8no_gqr77rg@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <CAB9N+2NYNN7ZApxFDzGGBp0d2g-VYsWBtXLusF=-wmHp4MsaVQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAB9N+2NYNN7ZApxFDzGGBp0d2g-VYsWBtXLusF=-wmHp4MsaVQ@mail.gmail.com>
Tried the config "lb config -a amd64 -d wheezy --debian-installer live --debian-installer-distribution daily". But this also fails to boot with created iso image..
On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 2:49 PM, Ramu Sethu <email@example.com>
I some how built the ISO image using wheezy snapshot of live.debian.net in squeeze host system.
The built image (burnt in USB) is not loaded when i select "live" in the boot options. It throws some Xorg error in glibc saying invalid pointer, which i am not sure how to copy as it displayed even before loading the OS
The config i used is
"lb config -a amd64 -d wheezy --debian-installer live"
If i dont use "--debian-installer live" in the config command, the live image is booting and loading the live system, but i am not able to install the live system in the hardisk. So i included in "--debian-installer live" in the config command after cleaning, but now it is not loading itself
My intention is to create Gnome dekstop with the packages "openssh-server libreoffice module-assistant wireless-tools broadcom-sta-source" , which i have mentioned in the config/packages/ directory
Am i missing something in the config parameters ? What is wrong with "lb config -a amd64 -d wheezy --debian-installer live" ?
Could someone help me on this?