Re: Easy Debian Live development with DLBE

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 11:35 PM, Daniel Baumann
<daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
> On 06/11/2012 09:28 PM, Julian Pawlowski wrote:
>> I renamed the project to DEDL (Development Environment for Debian
>> Live) and updated the short description to "DEDL is based on Debian
>> Live project". Hope that helps.
>
> not really, it's just as 'bad'.
>
> to be more precise:

Thanks, Daniel, for your instruction (although I feel it's more an
admonition...).
In the hope you will be finally happy, the project is named GDFDL now:
http://gdfdl.profhost.eu

This will be the final naming and description.

Again, I never wanted to claim any credits belonging to you and your
project or use Debian's brand name as part of my project's name. For
me the description was (and still is) never part of the project name
itself. It was only 4 letters, which of course consists of the
original long named upstream projects Debian and Debian Live. I don't
see any credit claim if I refer to existing open source projects (and
honoring their work indirectly). However, it seems you do and as I am
a peace-loving man I just tried to follow your petition.

Julian