Catalan translation of live-manual

Hi,

I would like to translate live-manual into Catalan. So I attach the three first po files and send them to the list.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_language

Catalan is Català, the two digits for the language are "ca" and the html code is à

Catalan is my mother tongue so I think I can provide a fairly good translation of the contents of the text. Catalan is the language of Catalonia (a region of Spain) that is near France, both languages are very "similar", so to speak. In fact, much of my limited knowledge of French comes from its similarity to Catalan. One example:

- Je ne sais pas (French)
- Jo no sé pas (Catalan)

Some links to statistics of Catalan translation in Debian:

http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/translation-status.html
http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/rank
http://ddtp.debian.net/

If everything goes according to plan, I will finish the entire translation by the end of the summer.

--
chals
www.chalsattack.com