live-boot todo for wheezy

these are iirc the only things that needs to be done before we can move
current live-boot (and live-config) from experimental to unstable:

  * persistency code for overlay and snapshot should be unified so that
    the mode of operation (snapshot and overlay) is deduced by live-boot
    from looking at the live-persistence.conf.

    tails people, any takers? *puppy eyes*

  * what's the last stance on snapshot, do we want to drop it
    completely?

anything else?

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net