Re: How to include a preseed.cfg file to d-i live

2012/6/3 Ben Armstrong <synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca>:
> On 03/06/12 09:44 AM, Éclipse M wrote:
>> Modify the file "config/binary" :
>>
>> LB_BOOTAPPEND_INSTALL="file=/cdrom/install/preseed.cfg"
>>
>> LB_DEBIAN_INSTALLER_PRESEEDFILE="preseed.cfg"
>
> Please don't do that nor advise people to do that. Use 'lb config' to
> set variables in config/* files instead of editing variables directly.
> Please read chapter 6 of live-manual about properly maintaining a Debian
> Live config using auto scripts, as that is the best practice.
>
> Also, there is no need to specify either lb config option. Mere
> existence of the file (preseed.cfg is the default filename -- the
> lb_config man page needs to be updated to say this) will cause it to be
> added to LB_BOOTAPPEND_INSTALL (see functions/defaults.sh) which is yet
> another reason you don't want to hand-edit any of these variables. If
> you do that, you'll likely screw things up for yourself if you change
> any options. The path you gave for the preseed file, for instance, would
> change if you specified different lb config options than the defaults
> (e.g. 'lb config -b hdd' for anything but k/ubuntu)
>
> Ben

Ok Ben,Then what should i do? i've done what Live Manual says:"section
12.2: "This kind of customization is best accomplished with live-build
by placing the configuration in a preseed.cfg file included in
config/binary_debian-installer/". I've put the preseed.cfg in
config/binary_debian-installer, but it doesn't work, i also tried with
lb config options:  --bootappend-install "d-i
debian-installer/language string es d-i debian-installer/country
string MX d-i debian-installer/locale string es_MX.UTF-8 d-i
console-tools/archs select at d-i console-keymaps-at/keymap select
latam d-i keyboard-configuration/xkb-keymap select latam d-i
netcfg/enable boolean false d-i time/zone string Mexico/General"

and also wit lb config --debian-installer-preseedfile
/home/halconix/Escritorio/Construccion_Halconix/preseed.cfg

but none of those 3 different ways works, when the lb build process
it's complete and i test binary-hybrid.iso the debian live installer
does not take the parameters of my preseed.cfg file.

by the way, i want to customize the art of the installer, including my
own png images such as the logo_debian logo_installer note_icon
warning_icon, this images are in /usr/share/graphics directory in the
gtk initrd.

Do you know a tutorial for customizing the d-i???