Re: Problem with custom repository

Greetings,

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 2:08 AM,  <leyoy@free.fr> wrote:
> Ok thank you, I understand,
> But it's not easy to find the good way ...
> squeeze version is 2.0, live-build says version 7 ans lb says 2.0 ;)
> So I need to use the new version 3.0

Well I believe you can still use either, but I only test and use
live-build 3.x version.

Here is the manual for the 2.x and the part to examine
http://live.debian.net/manual-2.x/html/live-manual.en.html#418

I _think_ (means I can not test for you) from your build directory you
can make a dir of config/chroot_local_includes/etc/apt/sources.list.d

Then copy your customSources.list to the directory you created above
and it should be included in your chroot.