Fastest way of creating a custom Debian live iso?
this may be a naive question, but has debian live-build been packaged in a way such that the process of creating a custom live CD would be:
1. Download a debian-live-build iso
2. Boot on this iso, having network access
3. Appears a GUI, where you can
- choose a target architecture
- search and select packages, possibly from custom package repositories
4. Press a "build" button and have a custom Debian live iso (containing these packages) created on a specified location (e.g. external media or network file system)