Re: Multiple Xorg instances in wheezy image

Check settings for tty1 in /etc/inittab.

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 00:40:10 +0400, Igor Cher wrote:
Some additional even more strange information about this bug.
Immediately after Gnome start I saw following X-related processes:

2920 tty7     00:00:04 Xorg
6324 tty1     00:00:00 Xorg
6306 tty1     00:00:00 startx
 6323 tty1     00:00:00 xinit

But after several minutes the situation has changed:

2920 tty7     00:00:45 Xorg
 6481 tty1     00:00:00 xinit
 6498 tty1     00:00:00 xinit
6464 tty1     00:00:00 startx

I think something causes start X again on tty1 but I can't  figure
which script do this and how. There is no such problem on none-live
wheezy installation, so likely it is something in live start scripts.
Does anyone have any ideas what is it?