Re: GRUB and iso-hybrid, how?

On 04/16/2012 06:31 PM, Igor Cher wrote:
Please tell me, if anyone knows, how to do so?

grub support in live-build is best-effort, means, if you provide a patch (or enough documentation to implement a feature that is worthwile), we happily do so, but we mainly focus on other bootloader combinations.

so.. information on how to do iso-hybrid with grub (by not using syslinux isohybrid binary) is welcome.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net