alioth cleanup

we still have an alioth project that we do not use anymore for many
years. hence, i'm shutting the remaining things on it down over the next
few days.

the right now remaining things left are:

  * old svn from 2006 (will be moved to live.debian.net/gitweb)
  * some old git repos (will be moved to live.debian.net/gitweb)
  * changes mailinglist (will be moved to lists.d.o or live.d.n,
    depending on listmasters)

once the changes list is moved, which will take a bit to find its place
and form, i'll request to remove the project on alioth (in a week or two
i guess).

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net