netboot option

Can anyone confirm whether the netboot build option works under wheezy (live-build 3.0~a45-1)?

In order to get it to work, I need to modify the pxeconfig (for nfsroot options), plus manually replace the kernel image and initrd with nfsroot capable versions.

It would seem from the manual (all versions) that it should just work (provided NFS/TFTP/DHCP are configured properly - which they are in my case, as I am actively using these services).

Thanks,

-Bob