Link clarification needed - was [Re: Live-build question]

Paul van der Vlis wrote:
[snip]

Ah, sorry, I am unclear. I mean the web-fronted on:
http://live-build.debian.net/cgi-bin/live-build

I went to link, but found no explanation of entries with multiple options :<

That site seems to offer a semi-custom Linux install aimed at some sets of "NORMAL" (sic) users. I'm looking for a fully custom install. Looking at the page, I suspect my goal is not only doable but practical. I would appreciate a off list reply from someone involved.

TIA