Net Binary

I need some direction.

I am trying to build a "-b net" system.  Everything seems to build after a second pass (there's always a /usr/share/syslinux/themes/debian-live/pxelinux-live missing that I have to copy into chroot), I end up with a binary tarball but that's as far as I get.  I've read the manual and maybe my problems are beyond the scope of debian-live.  I've searched online but it seems everything is geared towards making an installer or an older version of live build/live helper or both.

From what I understand, I need a pxelinux.0 and a pxelinux.cfg -- neither of which are created.

Any tips, pointers, websites, how-tos would be appreciate.  I don't mind digging for my answers but I've run out of places to dig.