Re: Info: ALSA differences between live and standard debian desktop install

On 01/20/2012 05:38 PM, Nick Bailey wrote:
> But in the end, it took me almost 4 hours to find (hard to fix a program which
> already works!), so here's hoping this saves somebody else the bother :)

thanks for sharing, much appreciated. now, i wonder if that is also
reproducible with an rt kernel. have you ever tried that?

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net