Moving Alioth memberships and credentials to my non-guest account

Hi,

seems like it's been decided I am a Debian member / developer.
Woohoo!
Thank you to all those who helped this happen, possibly without
knowing, possibly merely by acting in a way that made me want to
do it.

More technically speaking, please move my Alioth memberships and
credentials to my non-guest account: from "intrigeri-guest" to
"intrigeri". Thanks.

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri