Thanks, but it is already fixed in git.

chals
www.chalsattack.com

On Nov 27, 2011 8:09 AM, <zuthos@laposte.net> wrote:
Hello,

link to this page goes to the English pages rather than French.

http://live.debian.net/manual/index.fr.html

cordially

Bonjour,

Les liens de cette page dirige vers des pages en anglais au lieu de français.

http://live.debian.net/manual/index.fr.html

I wasn't home this morning and I couldn't reply the way I should. Sorry about that.

As I said, those links were already fixed in git on Friday. You can see the commit here:

http://live.debian.net/gitweb?p=live-manual.git;a=commitdiff;h=b9dbf987aa3235c3b23f2557dc7844687b769eb6

But the changes won't take effect online until things are back in shape. I hope it will not take long.

As a workaround you can follow the links but substituting .en. for the language code of the available translations:

.de. .es. .fr. .it. .pt_BR. and .ro. So if you're interested in the French html version simply go to

http://live.debian.net/manual/html/live-manual.fr.html

And so on and so forth.

By the way I still haven't finished revising the French translation, so if you find any weird word or _expression_ feel free to let me know / send a message to the list / fix it yourself / ...

Thanks for spotting anyway and enjoy.

chals