live-build 3.0 and non-free packages

Hi all

I just gave live-build 3.0~a39 a try on wheezy but failed to include
packages from non-free.

Here is the short test run:
$ lb config --archive-areas "main contrib non-free"
$ echo "celestia-common-nonfree" > config/package-lists/test.list
$ sudo lb build

This simple test just fails with the following error messages:
P: Begin installing packages (install pass)...
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Package celestia-common-nonfree is not available, but is referred to by
another package.
is only available from another source

E: Package 'celestia-common-nonfree' has no installation candidate
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
P: Saving caches...
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done

Is this a known bug? Did I do something wrong? Is there a workaround?
Any other hints?

Best regards

Ronny Standtke

--
Ronny Standtke                 Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz
Dozent Medienpädagogik / ICT   Pädagogische Hochschule