Re: live-manual

On 11/17/2011 12:28 AM, naveen@swecha.net wrote:
>        we had to found a changes in live-build 3.0~a.38 of binary file are
> change LB_BINARY_IMAGE IS changes TO ISO insted of iso-hybrid and
> LB_BOOTLOADER changes to grub insted of syslinux.

Given the topic of the message and the difficult English, I'm not sure
what you're trying to convey. That the manual should be changed? That
the code should change? Or are you just trying to give tips to users
with the same problem?

Please be aware that:

- if you use wheezy/sid live-build (3.x) you should always look at the
BTS about issues
- there is a bug against live-build affecting wheezy/sid versions:
- this bug contains a workaround for the issue that allows you to use
iso-hybrid and syslinux

If you're simply stating that when you change to grub, you need to
switch the iso-hybrid binary type to iso, yes, we know that. The man
page warns that not all binary types work with all bootloaders.
Generally you should use the defaults unless you really know what you're
doing.

Ben