RE: Gparted 0.10.0-3 wont boot on Dell Optiplex 390

Some additional info:

Versions booting on Dell Optiplex 390:
0.6.2-2
0.7.0-11

Versions not booting on Dell Optiplex 390:
0.8.1-6
0.9.1-5
0.10.0-3

All versions seem to work fine on the older Dell Optiplex 380. Dell changed something regarding the disk on the 390. I had a similar issue with Acronis True Image Home 2011 not recognizing any harddisks. Newer Acronis True Image Home 2012 works fine.

BR.
Jan Andersen
IT Manager
NKT Photonics A/S