status of bugs 627150 and 622838 on live-build

Hi,

As live-build.debian.net has not yet been updated, I thought I would
try to use live-build manually on my own system to build a live disc
(though it will be a very long process considering the speed of my
Internet connection).  However, before starting, I wanted to check if
bugs 627150 and 622838 - which seem to be related - have been
resolved.  They are still open, but from the discussion thread it seems
like they might have been resolved (though it's not fully clear).

I am very new to the actual Debian Live scripts, and the manual is not
working, so please forgive me if this is a misplaced or inaccurate
question.

Many thanks for your help in advance,

Shankar