Manual: Structure of The Basics

Hi,
the manual's section The Basics was recently restructured and now looks like this:

4. The basics
4.1 What is a live system?

4.2 First steps: building an ISO hybrid image
4.3 Using an ISO hybrid live image
4.4 Using a virtual machine for testing
4.5 Building a USB/HDD image
4.6 Using a USB/HDD image
4.7 Building a netboot image

I don't know Debian Live much, but if I may, I think something like the following would be clearer:

4. The basics
4.1 What is a live system?

4.2 ISO hybrid images
4.2.1 First steps: building an ISO hybrid image
4.2.2 Using a virtual machine for testing
4.2.3 Using an ISO hybrid image
4.3 USB/HDD images
4.3.1 First steps: building a USB/HDD image
4.3.2 Using a USB/HDD image
4.4 Building a netboot image

4.2.1 and 4.2.2 may also be merged in a single section on building, which could include a subsection covering testing.