Re: E: Package 'live-initramfs' has no installation candidate

got it thanx!
since i dont have any wired network in my room
building live from live ubuntu seems to be the easiest way to build
customized live-sid
ubu11.11 seems to be on kernel3.x based and has just got released
will test lb there
thanx again