SSH keys not copied from chroot_local-includes

Hello, Debian Live team and mail list!

I'm trying to create Debian Live system with predefined SSH keys for
openssh-server.
I put my keys into chroot_local-includes directory:

$ ls config/chroot_local-includes/etc/ssh/
ssh_host_dsa_key  ssh_host_dsa_key.pub  ssh_host_rsa_key  ssh_host_rsa_key.pub

Then I add option to prevent SSH key generating on live boot:

$ cat config/chroot_local-includes/etc/live/config.conf
LIVE_NOCONFIGS=openssh-server

Then I build live system:

# lb build

After building and booting live system there are no SSH keys. I
suppose that they were deleted in chroot stage by one of the live
build scripts _after_ applying chroot_local scripts. How can I prevent
deleting my SSH keys? Thank you.

I'm using this versions of software:

$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Debian
Release:        6.0.2
Codename:       squeeze

$ apt-cache policy live-build live-config live-boot
live-boot:
  Installed: 2.0.15-1
  Candidate: 2.0.15-1
  Version table: