Re: remount boot media with RW flag

On 09/01/2011 09:15 PM, Axel wrote:
The flash device is the one on which I install syslinux and the tarball (generated  with lb build).

ah, so it's the live media.

Then I boot on this device. I still dont know which script mount it as readonly, I assumed it was an intended behaviour. I ll take a look to find it.

so you would like to access the live media under /live/image/* RW, right? if so, we can surely make that a boot option, but the default should stay RO.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net