Re: binary.img fails kvm test and wont boot on usb

On 08/10/2011 05:37 AM, Balage Amarasena wrote:
submitted and built a kde live image and downloaded it from
<http://live-build.debian.net/build/20110809.112009.433293711/> (it will
get deleted I guess in about 12 hours from now).
my machine is a 64 bit HP laptop. the md5sum after download is

this is a bug in live-build 2.x that was fixed in git.

richard, do your run debian-old-2.0 HEAD on live-build.d.n?

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net