Re: Possible Bug???

On 09/08/11 10:55 AM, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> On 08/09/2011 03:23 PM, Robert Spiteri wrote:
>> When I pressed enter, it says "Cannot find kernel live"
>
> see bts.

To clarify, if you use the bts, as the manual tells you:

http://live.debian.net/manual/en/html/bugs.html#622

you will find an existing bug against live-build for this issue:

albeit with a somewhat obscure title which summarizes the solution, not
the presenting problem. At least it was not obvious to me when I wanted
to find this bug again that embedding syslinux-themes-debian (a plan
which I was aware of from earlier discussions on irc) was the answer to
this problem, so it took several minutes of hunting to find it again.

Ben