Re: New with debian-live

Finaly I could built my first debian-live image.

What had happend with this error?

> [...]
> W: GPG error: http://live.debian.net squeeze-snapshots Release: The following signatures couldn't > be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 6F95B4996CA7B5A6
> [...]
> WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
>   live-boot-initramfs-tools live-boot live-config-sysvinit live-config
>   live-initramfs
> E: There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes
> P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
> -----------------------

I'm not sure but I think that it was something wrong in a previous build, and it had not been cleaned with lb clean (I've not tested any option of lb clean yet).  Solution:  To build it in a different directory.

The other problem was solved as indicated by Rubik Andrey:

Problem:

> Err http://cdn.debian.net squeeze-updates Release.gpg
>   Could not connect to cdn.debian.net:80 (200.17.202.1). - connect (110: Connection timed out)
> [...]
> E: Malformed line 3 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list (URI parse)
> E: The list of sources could not be read.
> P: Begin unmounting filesystems...

Solution:

> You may use this option with lb config:
> --mirror-bootstrap http://http.us.debian.org/debian \