Re: Updating live USB disk with live-rw

--- On Fri, 4/15/11, chals <chals@altorricon.com> wrote:

> But first and foremost: Enjoy your new toy!!!

Thanks!

The beauty of live Debian with live-rw partition is that it acts as a real
system, but I can try/break/damage anything, and when things go bad, I have
a disk-image backup of my live-rw partition which I can restore and start
breaking things again. So it's a perfect unbreakable toy :-)

I'll probably try another update to a daily build in few weeks and see
if it still works afterwards. I keep a disk-image backup of the entire
USB disk, so this toy is also hard to break.

T.