Re: DoudouLinux in downstream projects?

> Are you aware of the DebianDerivatives [1] Front desk? If you are
> interested in contributing any of your fixes back to debian it may be
> a good place to look around.

Yes I'm aware and find the initiative very interesting. I must confess that I'd like our project to join this initiative but still haven't had much time to look at how and for doing what. I'd also like us to get in touch with the Debian l10n team since we have many translations on Transifex that can benefit our father project.

Indeed we have modified very little things in Debian to reach our goal – but can share them of course – and can propose very simple interfaces for hardware setting. For example have a look at our mouse setting tool:

http://www.doudoulinux.org/web/english/documentation-7/configuration-14/article/mouse-setting

Sorry for the screenshot still being in French :). Our main concern is that we are not Debian developers and do not know how to package our apps with respect to the Debian guidelines.

Maybe the best thing would simply be to start sending a presentation message to the DebianDerivatives list.

Cheers,
JM.