Re: Can't boot live DVD Debian 6, KDE, 1GB

Dave,
How about temporarily disconnecting your hard drive while testing with the live DVD?

Csaba

On 3/20/2011 9:05 AM, dave boland wrote:
I'm very hesitant to make any changes to the system because I dual boot
(Windows and Mepis) and the last thing I need is more problems (I
practice the time honored concept of 1 step forward, 2 backwards).
Since some other livecd's do work, it seems to me that we should be
looking at Debian to see if this ata2 thing is really necessary and if
there are boot modes that will take care of the problem.

Dave,

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 07:43 -0300, "Ben Armstrong"