Re: --packages-list debian-science problems

On 3/16/2011 3:54 AM, Ben Armstrong wrote:

You have to specify which desktop, e.g. gnome-desktop or lxde-desktop,
as live-build does specific configuration tasks for each, e.g. autologin.

But that is impossible with the current web page design, is it not? There seems to be no way to build a working version of debian-science with the online builder.

This is not critical for me, since I can squeeze in everything I expect to need using the LXDE or gnome-full options, having found that I can make more room in the package list by entering multiple tasks "standard desktop laptop ssh-server". Some documentation can be downloaded separately and does not require installation from packages. But I would give debian-science a try if I could do so with the online builder.