Can't include scientific packages using online CGI builder

I have not gotten the online builder to work with any large scientific package such as R, octave, maxima, or scilab. Scilab appears to require some nonfree code, so I can understand why that might fail, but I don't see anything special about the other packages.

The only message is "The requested URL was not found on this server", hence no log file. I do not get the promised e-mail notification even when a build is successful.