Re: live-build 2.0.12-2

On 03/10/2011 09:54 AM, Виталий Верпаховский wrote:
> the contents of "man live-bold"

Pasting and repasting without explaining yourself is getting us nowhere,
so please, in plain language, describe the steps that you went through,
what you expected to happen, and what happened instead.  For example,
here is what I did to try to reproduce your problem (whatever it is --
you still haven't said it plainly):

When I type this command, I expect to see the live-build man page:

$ live-build -v

I am put in my preferred pager, "less", viewing the live-build man page.

When I type this command, I expect to see the live-build man page:

$ man live-build

I am put in my preferred pager, "less", viewing the live-build man page.
So it's exactly the same as before. No problem.

Thanks,
Ben